Below are the steps to sign the District 181 Acceptable Use Agreement in the parent portal of Skyward. There are two scenarios listed and you may fall into either of them. If the form has not been filled out at all, you will need to follow the Blank Form section. If the form has been signed and dated, but the checkbox for "I understand..." has been left unchecked, you will need to follow the Partial Completion steps.
- In the main landing page when you sign into the parent portal, you will see a section header called "An Online Form is now available to fill out." In this section you will see the D181 Device AUP with a link that says "Fill out Online Form for <student name>." Select this link to begin filling out the form.
- You will be taken to a new screen that displays the agreement text. Review the agreement and scroll down to the bottom. Please enter your name, the date, and click the check box for "I understand..." if you agree to the AUA.
- Click Complete Step 1 Only at the bottom of the form.
- On the next screen, click Next Step in the upper right corner.
On the final screen, click Submit D181 Device AUP
- After signing into the Parent Portal, click on the Online Forms link on the left side of the screen.
- Next to your 3rd-8th grade student's name, click View on the D181 Device AUP form
- Click the "Mark as not complete and make changes" button
- Click the Previous Step button
- Scroll to the bottom of the form and click the Edit Step 1 button
- You should now be able to check the box next to the "I understand..." text
- Click Complete Step 1 Only
- Click Next Step
- Click Submit D181 Device AUP