Below are the steps to sign into Pearson EasyBridge for the social studies grade 4-8 online resource.
- While logged into your email account, select the Google App Switcher in the upper right corner (also referred to as the Google Waffle).
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select Pearson EasyBridge
- Once logged into Pearson, click on Savvas Realize on the right side
- Click on Classes and you will be prompted to link your Pearson account to Google Classroom, so click Link Accounts
- You will be redirected to select your Google account, so click on your D181 school account
- You will be prompted to allow Savvas Realize access to your Google Account, so click Allow
- Once you have tapped Allow you will be redirected back into Pearson Realize. You can click Classes to view your classes