Students will use their 1:1 deployed device to take MAP assessments. Students will follow the steps below in order to load up the MAP Lockdown Browser for testing.
- Students need to logout of their own user account
- Students will click the "Apps" list in the lower left corner of the Chromebook login screen
- Students will select "MAP Growth Chromebook Testing"
- The app will open and take over the screen
- In order to quit the app after testing has completed, students will need to power cycle their Chromebook
- If using a 1-to-1 iPad, the NWEA app may need to be installed through the App Catalog if it is not already on the iPad (by default apps need to be downloaded, they are not pushed to 1-to-1 devices). Launch the App Catalog
- Tap Install under the NWEA Testing app
- Tap Install on the Confirm Installation screen
- After the app has been installed, launch it by tapping it's icon on the homescreen
- Students will sign in with the session name and password (teacher provided) and select their name