Please follow the steps below to sign in and begin using Sketchup:
- Start off while you are signed into your Gmail account. Click the Google waffle (app switcher) icon in the upper right corner.
- Click on More at the bottom of the list of apps in the Google Waffle.
- Click on the Sketchup icon
- A new web page will open that loads up Google Sketchup. Click the button to Sign in with Google.
- Select your District 181 Gmail account to sign into Sketchup.
- You will need to allow Sketchup access to your Gmail account for storing documents and other items. Select Allow.
- You will now be allowed to use Google Sketchup within your browser!