Google has recently added a web-based version of Sketchup for G Suite for Education customers. District 181 has now activated this for all staff and student gmail accounts. Please follow the steps below to sign in and begin using Sketchup.
- Start off while you are signed into your gmail account. Click the Google Waffle (app switcher) icon in the upper right corner.
- Click on More at the bottom of the list of apps in the Google Waffle.
- Click on the Sketchup icon
- A new web page will open that loads up Google Sketchup. Click the button to Sign in with Google.
- Select your District 181 gmail account to sign into Sketchup.
- You will need to allow Sketchup access to your gmail account for storing documents and other items. Select Allow.
- You will now be allowed to use Google Sketchup within your browser!