By default, all print jobs start as B&W and need to be switched to color in the printer driver settings. Once you switch to color print mode and send the job to a color printer, the job will print in color. Please note that different apps may present the print options differently, so the two main ways to switch color modes are outlined below:
Switching Color Modes (For Most Apps)
1. From the print screen, click the layout/middle drop-down menu, then "Quality"
2. Switch the "Select Color" setting from Gray Scale to Full Color
Switching Color Modes (Alternate)
On occasion the above print settings for the copier don't always appear in certain applications. In those cases you should be able to follow the instructions below to print in color:
1. From the print screen, click the middle drop-down menu, then click "Printer Features"
2. This will load a long, scrollable list of the options available for the copier. Scroll down about 90% of the list until you find two matching modes called "Select Color"
3. Flip the setting in either box from "Gray Scale "to "Full Color"; click "Continue" should a warning message appear.